MY DILEMMA IS YOU.

You Left With the Key and I'm Running Out of Time

My Maxi Dress

My Latest Look!

Likey?!! :) -Kimi

My One Birthday Wish

Hey everyone! I finally posted something on lookbook here's the link. For those of you who don't know what LB is... It's basically a fashionsite. Find out more info at: http://www.lookbook.nu .
ALL TRENDS DIE, BUT STYLE IS ALWAYS IN -kimi

Monday, May 9, 2011

Check it Out Y'all.....

YO! It's Chloeanne here! And guess what? The blogger has turned to design. So. Last night, I was like CHIZ MAN! My mama has me on house arrest and I have to get a dress for the end of school dance! So, I decided I would make it! I tore up my closet, desparate for fabrics, and clothes to tear up so I could GET fabric. I ended up with a skirt like this:

Except it was black and white with rose print. I also had, this:


Simple tank. Yadda. Yadda.

So anyways, I cut off the band at the top of the skirt so I just had the skirt. Then, I cut off the top of the tank from the bottom of the shoulder blades. So I just had the fabric from the back of the tank. So I took the straps, turned it around, and made it into a halter. I will post it later!!!! Hope you guys like my idea.....

Stay lovesick for me.

Your Obedient Blogger,

Chloeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment