MY DILEMMA IS YOU.

You Left With the Key and I'm Running Out of Time

My Maxi Dress

My Latest Look!

Likey?!! :) -Kimi

My One Birthday Wish

Hey everyone! I finally posted something on lookbook here's the link. For those of you who don't know what LB is... It's basically a fashionsite. Find out more info at: http://www.lookbook.nu .
ALL TRENDS DIE, BUT STYLE IS ALWAYS IN -kimi

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Goodmorning Random Citizen!

Goodmorning Random Citizen!



Goodmorning followers! Okay....so I'm about to head off to school, except I'd like to do a last minute short post. Okay so this morning I'm feeling really sick. but becasue I'm a DEDICATED student, I'm going to school. But also, I'm always hunting for a good outfit to wear in the mornings, according to my mood. SO this morning, my mood is: sick. So you know what I'm dressed in? Sick people clothes. And NOT in a good way. Today's outfit?


plus sweatpants.



ODE TO SWEATS!! LATER...



Stay lovesick for me.

____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Okay....so as a few of you know, I posted that early this morning. BUT, I was in class and I decided that there were a few things I'd like to change. SO....keeping that in mind, I decided I should show you the REST of my sick person outfit.
 
The Sweat Pant
 
The Random Tee
 


The Boot
 
The Only Thing That is Designer: The Sock
 
 
(Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue there....)
 
So that, is my sick person outfit. Ha. Perfect for the Geometry Readiness Test! <3
 

Your obedient blogger,

Chloeanne
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment